Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Monday, July 29, 2013

I come with a story that is not the best. Vanlu, apparently strong reasons, decided to leave his post Friday as CCM Turkish community (TR) and, likewise, Transformice offices in France.
This was the message he left:
These short sentences I'm writing to announce my departure from Atelier 801 (Transformice) This Friday. I joined this company acerca one year ago and I've been really proud to work With This team.

A big thank you for your support, your patience and your friendship. I Hope That one day our paths will cross again.

Until then, bye!
Apparently Kura was not in the office or could not translate the message to Spanish so I'll translate for you as best I can:
I am writing these few sentences to announce my departure from Atelier 801 (Transformice) this Friday. I joined this company about a year ago and I'm really proud to work with this team.

Thank you very much for your support, patience and friendship. Hopefully someday our paths cross again.

Until then, goodbye!

I hope it's nothing that will bring many complications. From what I've seen in the thread that created forum [ http://www.transformice.com/forum/?s=363685 ] several communities users thank all the help he brought to the TR community, so from TransformiceNT wish him well and the best of luck. Let every problem you have will be slight.
Nothing, you enjoy your last week at the offices of Transformice, we hope you had a great on your stay by France. Hopefully, in the future, can return to Transformice team.
Leave your messages for Vanlu! \ O /

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Aulamicee - Aulamice - Powered By Aulamice - Designed by Imjustgood -